Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sunday...

Here's just some random photos I took Sunday afternoon. Hangin' with the kids as they ran around the church grounds, getting out all that extra energy before second service. :) Sorry for the bad picture quality. I took these with my iPod.

My beautiful nieces, Gabriella and Autumn


                         L-R: Gabriella, Myself, Ellie, Stephanie

Lizzy and Gabby

Gunther

Isaac, I LOVE this little man!!

Soooo handsome!!

And below we have Carolyne showing y'all her pinecone, while her sister Ellie gives her bunny ears from behind. Carolyne and Ellie are Isaac's big sisters. There's another big sister, Montana. And well since I'm showing pictures - I'm just gonna take this time to tell you guys... I LOVE THESE KIDS!! They are so much fun and so well mannered. Such a joy to be around. :)


Ellie and Steph walked around hand in hand most of the afternoon. Just talking about what little girls talk about. I got them to pose for a second....
But - who's hands are those popping out in the back?

Those hands belong to no other than....
DAVY!!
Another adorable little boy, and my best friend's brother. :)

And one last picture of Levi and Jonny


2 comments:

  1. aw... i love the one of gunther... and for an ipod they aint bad... at least i dont think...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?? Haha I thought they were cute... :)

    ReplyDelete