Friday, January 27, 2012

My Boys


Well, I've been taking pictures of my babies and wanted to post some for ya!! :D So here ya go...



I know, I know! This next picture looks pretty violent, but no worries. They're just plaaayyying!




These next two are EPIC-LY HORRIBLE shots!! Hehehe!


                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Well, that's all for now folks!! More later...

2 comments:

  1. aw! cute!!! the last one is SO funny!!!! haha!!! he looks so funny!!! and the one pic where trapper looks like hes fixin to lay into hunter is really funny! gotta love dogs.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete