Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Evening Out At The Pier


A wonderful evening with friends. Talking, laughing. It was my favorite evening while we were there. :)

On the car ride there, Tiffany and I take self shots of ourselves. The twins in the back managed to crash each one.



We got there and walked down the side walk to find the totem pole. Tiff messed around the camera. And ended up snapping some epic self shots of her and Cole. :p



Jonathan, Caleb and I tossed around the football some. Thankfully Tiff didn't catch a shot of ME awkwardly throwing the ball. 


WE FOUND THE TOTEM POLE!! 




Jonathan reenacted an Indian ceremony then the twins interviewed the "Chief". We were all laughing. Such great fun.


A couple of days before, we had been there and Jonathan found a Killdeer nest and so I made a point to check in on it again. 


The mama bird saw me as a threat and began acting like her wing was broke, hopping away from the nest. It was so amazing. 

And then we walked along and I snapped a few scenery shots. 








As we left Jonathan asked me to snap a quick shot of him on the whale. Here 'tis!!


That's all for this evening. I'll be sure to post pictures from all my other adventures soon! :D

6 comments:

  1. TAKE ME WITH YOU NEXT TIME!!! Gosh n' golly does it make me miss everyone seeing all these awesome pics. :\ ( lol, remember the pic I have of Caleb on that very same whale? )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It was great fun! :) I slightly remember it. Haha! Funny. :p

      Delete
  2. Great pics!!! you look so cute in the first one of you!!
    Glad your back! Love ya!
    ps lemme know about our date soon!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!! The totem pole pics, and the tree by the water are my four favourites! I really like the one of just the water and the clouds too! well done my friend :D I like your banner pic too ;) Go Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second Tiff's comment! :D I also like the last water/sky shot too.

      Delete
  4. Layna, u should be a photagrapher!!!
    ALL the pics were amazing and stunning!!
    My fav ones were the nature ones!!
    Keep snapping away=D!!!!
    Love u!

    ReplyDelete