Saturday, November 17, 2012

Owl Things Owl!

Owl, this, owl that. I guess it's phase I'm going through right now. But seriously, "whoo" doesn't like them? ;)

Last night I was feeling quite seasonal and listening to Christmas music! So I was in the mood to bake something.

This is what happened:

...I love owls... :p

So while I was decorating these, I looked over and saw this:

Sleepy boys! <3

Puppy woke up as soon as the camera clicked and I just had to share with y'all his Drop Dead Gorgeousness. :D


6 comments:

  1. CUUUUTE!!! :) hey, are you up? I saw someone checked my new post as soon as i put it up and thought it might be you. wanna email chat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! ya did it again...! stole my "theme"...hahaha. SO pretty though and i LOVE the floaty snowflakes on the screen :D you'll hafta tell me how you get all this neat stuff so i can do it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you blogging slacker!! mahana!! get back to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep trying to comment- but it won't let me!! But just so ya know- I have been checking an reading!! Love you!!!

    Now let see if this works! ��

    ReplyDelete