Monday, June 11, 2012

CBW 40th Anniversary Meetings

My family and I had the privilege of attending the Cloverdale Bible Way 40th Anniversary Meetings! The services were amazing and we all enjoyed the felowship. Here's a few shots dad got at the church. :)




Ryan!! 


The Snows :)


Wes Ardiel



Bro. Tom Rae 


Bro. Ron


I got to sing with the choir and it was amazing. :)




Sunday School Special, so many adorable children. :)




After Sunday morning's service there was a dinner in the school's gym. Here's a few more shots, dad got. :) 



Bro. Tom and Sis. Kim Frey <3


Awww! Nicole with her mom and dad. :)


Besties! :p


N.E.T. - Besties! <3


Cole and I with Charity!! :D



Bro. Jim and Sis. Joy Hayes <3 (We stayed with them!)



That's all for now y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! great pics! looks like yall had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! I DIDN'T SEE THESE! love the one of you me and cole! Great pics love.

    ReplyDelete