Monday, June 18, 2012

New Adventure Ahead...


Well, a few of y'all know what is going on in our lives of late. We are planning to leave for Washington next week and live there, at Mount Baker Bibleway Camp! :) Everything has gone so fast and even though I'm sad to be leaving everyone here in Florida, I'm very excited to be getting away from the heat. 10 years of it is QUITE enough. :p

You see, my dad is going to be working up there and I will be helping in the kitchen. :) It will be quite the adventure and we will be very busy, so I prolly won't be blogging much anymore. However, I will try to keep y'all somewhat updated on the happenings in my life but just don't expect too many pictures. Haha.

Any ways,  that's what's happening in our lives. Keep in touch, you Southerners!

12 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *SNIIIIIIIFFFFFFF* ='('''' gee this is sad..... i cant believe your leaving!!!! its just not gonna be the same with out you!!!!! alis gonna miss traper too...... ='''('''
    Bye, I love you and am gonna be missin yall lots!!! but mostly you! =')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me?!?! First you skip my wedding, then you just up and move away! How could you?! ='( Well I will miss you very much and I am sad that you are moving away from all of us. Your dear old friends. Don't forget about us!
    I love you! Don't leave without saying bye to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Anonymous...? Really...I know who you are! -__-

      Delete
  5. Enjoy the rain.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. April, may, June, and July showers bring August flowers in Washington :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's your mom gonna be doing? and BTW, what I hear is that even when August flowers bloom, it's still raining. ROFLOL!!! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be helping in the kitchen too and some other things. :)

      Delete