Monday, September 3, 2012

Redoing My Bedroom

Meet Bobo, Bongo, and Bubba Arthur, the cutest stuffed animals out there. ;) Hehe!


Gotta love how they match perfectly, right? Too cute. Anywho, I was looking at ways to paint my room and I found this. I love it! It's so...wacky!! :D I think I would do a two walls a bright white and then one the zigzags in grey and yellow and the last wall in the a blue.


But wait!! I looked and looked for a comforter I like. Everything was either too "young" or too "old"...then I found THIS!! 


HELLO PERFECTION!!!

Ahh, too cute. I'm sooo excited. Now, I just have to get the comforter and begin sewing pillows for decoration and making some wall art. Here's a few things I have in mind:

 Id make two of these with one blue and one yellow flower. :)

LOOOVE this idea. Wood plaques and modpogged photos! YES!

So cute, right? So creative...hehe

I'm thinking white lamp shade, and blue, grey and yellow flowers, yah? 

I'll post pillow ideas in another post. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Love it love it LOVE IT!!!!!! It is so cute. Maybe I will steal your idea when we build a house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I like the one wall idea but it might be to much with the fan. I love the comforter and the wall art is a definite yes, and the frames would be too cute. Are u thinking of doing lighter shade of blue an yellow or really bright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tiff, the fan would be too much. The wall art is a definate yes, esp the adorable zig zag flower thing. To " contrast " and not overwhelm or over-do, choosing to do the wall colors softer might be a better choice because the comforter is so bright ( and lovely! ). But that is me. :P

    Oh, and hey...call or email me sometime, k? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love it! Love it!!!!!
    I might do that to my room;P!!! lol

    ReplyDelete