Saturday, September 29, 2012

Summer Fun

My favorite giant tree at the camp.


Mt. Baker over the pond.


Another camp scene.


Lily Peris and myself


David Peris


Anna Peris



David <3


"The Charitys" and I


Jessica, Tim and Charity in the kitchen


My home <3


Our mouths were colored after eating the powder of DipStix 


Mall fun.


Sampling our first original Hookumhiemer Frappe!


Esther and me <3


+Tiff <3


Josh, Tiff and I got giant jaw breakers 
but never got a picture with Josh


Swimming at Gramma's house! <3


With the Frey's at Semihamoo



Sunset


SPAZZ!


TK.
Stands for Tom & Kim.
Adorable or what??



We held the moon together. :)


Anthony. :)


Last night at the Frey's.
We had a bonfire and sat around 
talking for hours. :)


Goodbyes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment