Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Change of Plans

Ok, so yeah. A while back I posted ideas for redoing my room, right? Right. And it was a really cute idea, right? Right. And it totally matched Bobo, Bubba A., and Bongo, right? Right.

But alas, I have had a change of heart. So!!

Behold the new!!


With owl/bird accents.

For the bed:






For the walls:




So yeah! Mom already bought me the cutest owl canvas. 
So I've got my mind set this time! I love owls, y'all! :p

And hey! I still love Elephants too so why not have them also? 
Who cares if elephants and owls don't go together.
They're both adorable and it would just make my style more original! :D

Let's go for it!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! The canvas of the tree is my FAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR OWL THEME!!!
    Ya def my fav canvas is the colorful tree!!
    Ur amazing Elena!!!! And talented!!;D

    ReplyDelete