Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Has Arrived

Well, I'm not actually sure what to call it. Fall? Winter? Spring?

We don't get the usual seasons around here. We have Hot, Very Hot, Extremely Hot, Cool, and Cooler.
Ok, so maybe that's a bit exaggerating but...I'm not gonna get technical, I just wanted to tell how beautiful it's been outside these days.

Sunny and cool. NO HUMIDITY! Oh, it's truly AHHH-mazing! Makes me want to get out Christmas music and light candles and bake something seasonal. Hehe. While mom on the other hand claims she's got "Spring Fever". See what I mean? Florida living is confusing!! :p

Trapper's loving it!! Today we went for a walk and he was pulling at his leash just all hyped and adorable. (He's ALWAYS adorable) We went out in the back yard and I tried to get him to chase some bubbles for pictures but all he cared about was chasing the poor lizards around while they scrambled around looking for cover.

However, when I brought out his ball he focused on it for a few minutes and I snapped a few shots of his adorableness.


Oooh! Ball!

How dull...

Forget this, I'm huntin' lizards!!

I think I hear something over here...

*sniff*   *sniff* 
Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

That's all for today! But Trapper's birthday is coming up... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment