Thursday, April 11, 2013

Randomness

A good friend of mine sweetly asked me to make a new post so I, being the amazing friend I am, have decided to write a little bit about what's been up with me lately.

Well, I guess the most memorable would be my trip to Louisiana for Spring Camp! It was seriously the best camp I've ever been to!! Amazing bus ride, amazing time with friends, and AWESOME services.

I spent a lot of time with a beautiful young lady whom we all know as Jessie! Let me tell y'all she's amazing. She's fun, thoughtful, sweet. She makes me laugh and feel really happy inside - just being around her. I haven't seen her in a while since I've been sick and missed several services but I really really miss her!! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful friend like Jessie Owen. <3


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness "Thank you!!!" I feel so loved, you made the time at camp amazing!! Love you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody is sending much love on your way from Finland<3

    ReplyDelete