Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Oregon Bound

Oregon.

It's wonderful place. A stunning Mount Hood, a beautiful coast.



Everything is green and in the spring everywhere you look are flowers!
Daffodils, tupils, so many others. They make the air smell sweet fresh and flowery.



In the summer, the weather is divine and the berries are ripe for picking.
The sun shines bright and cheerful, but just enough to warm your skin.




In the winter is cold and rainy. Some people may not like it but I always did.
I would bundle up and go out into the field behind our house and play with my dog for hours.
It was great fun even though I was cold most times.

I leave for Oregon in two days!! I'm really excited cause I always like getting to visit.
Visiting the old places I went to when I was little, remembering old times.
I had planned to go for a little over a month,
but some things changed and I'll only be gone less than two weeks.
For all my buddies here, I'm sure you're happy! ;)
To Naomi, I'm sorry but dont worry!!
While I'm there we will spend LOTS of time togther.

Anyways, just an update on what's going on in my life.
I will try and update regularly on my trip, so stay tuned. ;)
Until next post, farewell.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Yes, not gonna lie...I AM SO BUMMED you aren't staying longer and going crazy trying to figure out why!

    ReplyDelete