Sunday, May 12, 2013

5.2.13

Wow, I had planned on blogging each day but due to lack of internet, I haven't had a chance until now. So here is the first post of my trip - flying.

Our plane was scheduled to fly out at 6pm so the entire day seemed to drag before it was finally time to leave the house. The drive was fun, Dad driving and Mom hyper. She's was talking and laughing and then talking and laughing some more. Haha!

As always, we crossed the epic Skyway bridge!!



Then we finally arrived at the airport!! I snapped a few pictures driving up, then put the camera away for security and all that stuff.




We checked in, got through security and found our gate. Here's our pretty plane! :D


So, we get to out gate and after a few minutes we all boarded. Mom and I got really good seats and were just settling in when the flight attendants announced, "This flight has been delayed two hours due to weather issues in Las Vegas." .....great. Hahaha! I had just began to happily eat my sandwich and now they wanted all of us to unboard and hang out in our wing until the two hours was past.

To kill time, mom and I got gelatos.


 I spotted a Tampa Bay Rays......airplane pusher? I honestly don't know what they're called.



Waiting at our gate.


I was bored and the ceiling looked artistically cool. :)


When we boarded again, mom and I had fun messing around with the camera.


We saw the sunset and munched on our crunchy airline snacks!



We got into Vegas late but it wasn't an issue 'cause our flight there was delayed too! 


It's a huge airport and we had to walk a mile practically till we reached our gate.
When we did, I noticed how cool the wing really was. 
Colorful lights and cool windows - I had to snap a shot.


Then I put the camera down on my lap, turned it sideways and snapped this!


That awkward moment when the guy was LOOKING!!


I crashed when we boarded our second flight.
Mom and I got three seats to ourselves so I stretched out. 
Heh, heh. It was great.We arrived in Oregon early early morning and I snapped this picture of the road before I zonked out. 


I feel like this post was really distracted sounding, haha!
My apologies, I'm super tired. :p I'll post more soon.

1 comment:

  1. SO DISTRACTED! LOL, so many typos and you never finished your sentence at the very last. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete