Thursday, May 16, 2013

5.3.13

Mom and I were both super tired from flying all the previous day, but that didn't stop us from shopping for some groceries and having dinner out with Grandma Eileen at our favorite seafood place, McGrath's.

I took a walk in the afternoon. It was a perfect day and everything was so beautiful. I was stopping constantly to snap pictures of everything.

This is the front of Grandma's house.

The Dogwood in the front yard was full of lovely pink blooms.

There's a little park up the road with a playground and a beautiful trail through the woods.
The trees were so green and the sun was shining down through the leaves.
It smelled of amazing fir trees and grass - I just drank it all in.







That night, my little cousin Brook came over and stayed the night. To describe Brook in two words:

                                                    Totes Adorbs.

Her mom Tiffany is amazing!
She and Mom swapped stories about some pretty epic past experiences.
We all had good laughs. It was great fun!


I read some books to Brooke before bedtime.
She helped me where she could and it was so fun.
<3




No comments:

Post a Comment