Monday, June 3, 2013

5.7.13

Tuesday, my Aunt Connie's dog spent the morning with us. He's a kindly old gentlemanly dog. We went on a walk together and had a good time in the beautiful sunshine.



I spent a lot of time on the piano, learning songs from a book Grandma has. Her piano is amazing.


For dinner, we went to my Aunt Laura's house for a birthday dinner for Grandma.
The food was amazing!! And after dinner I went around their property and took some photos.
There was this cool old car that was perfect for taling picturs of!



And this epic tree.




Apple trees.


A tractor too!


We had cake and icecream then everyone visited a bit.
When we said goodbyes then started on our way back to Grandma's house, we were stopped at the railroad tracks and I got out of the car to try and catch it on film.
Here's my first shot.




Another had day ended, and I looked forward to the next.



2 comments: