Saturday, June 15, 2013




I'm not afraid for I know that He is with me,
Whether I fall or if I fail, if I follow I know
He's living right inside me, He promised not to leave me
And if I ever feel alone my hands I'll raise and give Him praise
For I know He takes care of His own.

I'm not afraid for I know that Jesus chose me!
Before the world began He called out my name.
And though friends may fret and even cry that they give in
I won't be afraid for in Him my hope lies.
He promised to take care of me.

Proverbs 3:25-26

25. Be not afraid of sudden fear,
neither of the desolation of the
wicked when it cometh.
26. For the LORD shall be thy confidence,
and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

2 comments:

  1. SO unbelieveable....same verse that caught my attention Sunday that has been on my mind to help me. <3

    ReplyDelete