Saturday, June 29, 2013

Alphabet Questions

Heh, heh, I stole this from my best friend Karen's blog. ;)


A: Available or Married?
I've been single for a long time now....it's going pretty well.....I think I'm the one!

B: Book?
Not really into books these days but at the moment I'm listening to the audio book - Anne of Avonlea. It's not too bad. :)

C: Cake or Pie?
Oh, man. This is a hard one. It all depends...plain yellow cake is fab. Then there's pumpkin pie and that's like....whoa! My favorite. Ok, ok, pie wins.

D: Drink of choice?
As of late? Lemonade. I'm completely hooked on it. I love sweet tea too and once in a while Dr. Pepper.

E: Essential Item?
Music. I don't go a day without it. Singing, listening, guitar, piano - it's all so fun!

F: Favorite Color?
Dark Teal.

G: Game to watch or play?
Watch- Hockey! It's exciting and intense. Play- Lasertag. It's amazing y'all.

H: Hometown?
That awkward moment when I'm not sure what to put. I've had so many "hometowns" I'm not sure which one is legit. I'll just say Sarasota, Florida. Don't live there at the moment but it's nearby and the place I've lived the longest. :)

I: Indulgence?
Cinnamon Rolls. My new obsession. I am completely in love.

J: Job?
Oh, I just spend my days being fabulous. ;) Hahaha, in reality...? I'm the domestic type. I cook, sew, clean.

K: Kids and Names?
Not there yet, but I love the names Juliana and Logan.

L: Life is incomplete without...?
God, love, music.

M: Music Group or Singer?
Oh dear....I have way too many to list. Here's five randoms that come to mind right now:
Piano Guys
Selah
Mike Allen
Brian Littrel
Celtic Thunder

N: Number of siblings?
Two sisters-ish, one brother-ish.

O: Oranges or apples?
Oranges all the way!

P: Phobias and fears?
Spiders.

Q: Quotes?
"Character is built in waiting." -Danny Stemen

R: Reason to smile?
Many, many reasons. But certain things are extra special.
Trapper when he's sleepy and wants to snuggle, riding a horse full speed, holding a baby, and Lizzy praying.

S: Season?
Winter!! Christmas and cool weather, ah - gotta love it...

T: Travel Dreams?
Oh boy, I could go crazy with this. Well, first on my list is South Africa. To go there would be a life long dream come true. My buddy Charity and I are gonna go there one day. ;)
Second, would be Ireland. And no, I don't just wanna go for the accents. (Hehehe, Tiff and Charity. :p)
Third is Alaska. I dream of going there, camping out under the stars and watching the northern lights.

U: Unknown fact?
I'll never tell! ;)

V: Vegetables you love?
Eh, raw? Carrots. Cooked? Cauliflour, Brocolli, Asparigus, Kale, Greenbeans,
Yellow Squash, the list goes on. I LOVE veggies.

W: Worst habit?
Daydreaming. My mind is most always off who knows where and I don't focus on things around me.

X: X-Rays you've had?
Just for my toofers. :D

Y: Your favorite food?
You've got to be kidding me....I have to choose something?! Hmmm. Sorry I can't. I love all food too much to choose. I will say I do NOT like sushi. ;)

Z: Zebras or Elephants?
Elephants alllll the way!

3 comments:

  1. ok, i dont mean to sound rude or anything, but, i am getting SICK OF LOOKING AT THE SAME POST SO MANY WEEKS IN A ROW!!! when are you going to have a new post?! [ no offense] and please dont think im rude , i am just stating a fact. from, anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this post is getting a little old. no offense. from, Anna



    p.s.[ Ok, a LOT old!]

    ReplyDelete