Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Philip and Melissa

I woke up super early on July 4th, 2013. The house was silent and the light out my window was that soft sleepy light the sun gives as it's just peeking over the horizon. I remember laying my head back into those epic feather pillows, smiling up at the white ceiling and thinking about how stunning Melissa would look in her wedding dress. How handsome Phil would be. They were the most amazing couple ever and I had never been more excited about a wedding before. I just knew the day would be perfection.

I cleared away the dreamy, sleepy mood and jumped out of bed to checked on my dress hanging in the closet. Eeek! I had forgotten to iron it. I ironed it quickly then remembered Sis Joy had B&B guests! I finished getting ready then went out to see if I could help. She had everything under control of course. She's simply wonderful, that's what.

I waited for Charity to come over, for we had made plans that I'd go with her to the wedding then then out to the camp afterwards. While I waited I went over my things to make sure I had packed enough for everything. I was just finishing and she showed up and we headed out. Arriving at the church I began to get all giggly. I was SO excited. We had to take our seats quickly cause we were a bit late. Sitting and waiting for the ceremony to start took forever. I kept wishing time would hurry to when the beautiful Melissa would come down the aisle and when it finally happened I couldn't keep from crying. She was stunning and I loved her SO much. But Phil....his expression as he played the guitar. I got chills. It was the most amazing beautiful thing to see. They were so in love and so happy. I could have just jumped up and down with excitement. I want that same happiness to surround me on MY wedding day. <3

The wedding was perfectly amazing. Tiffany was the maid of honor and she did great! I knew she was about to cry a couple of times but she hid it well. Her big beautiful smile and sparkling eyes. She was almost as pretty as the bride. It was a magical day in all and I was dreamy about it for weeks afterwards.








No comments:

Post a Comment