Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Archery Exploit


I puzzled and puzzled about what it could be. But I never would have guess it was an evening at an archery range! Boy, oh boy!!
I was hyped. My very first time shooting a bow and arrow. I failed completely at the compound and ended up using a recurve.

It was much easier for sure. I had a great teacher too! Bro Willie has been shooting ever since he was a tiny little tyke. :) He taught me how to aim and do all that bow and arrow stuff.


I got this deer pretty good. Hahaha ;)


After practicing on the deer, I started shooting at a target. One shot got super close to the bulls eye and I was determined to get it perfect. Fred chose that moment to pull out the video camera. Behold, my first arrow beside my dead center. Woot! Woot!


Paula was much stronger than me and could manage the compound just perfectly. Hahaha, I guess I need to work out more. :p




A BIG thanks to Fred for the epic surprise. I had a GREAT time! :D



1 comment: